AP EPASS Scholarship Status
This is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who are learning in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, & UG and PG programs take advantage of this AP EPASS Scholarship Scheme 2020 and apply online through the official website of the department according to the given instruction and Notification.
- High School Mark Sheet hard copy.
- Intermediate mark sheet hard copy.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Proof of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.
- Aadhar card.
- Voter Id.
Focus on: All eligible contenders fill Scholarship Application form properly with all the necessary details like State-wise distribution, eligibility, scholarships conditions, funding, courses offered check below
Scholarship Distribute Organization: State Government of Andhra Pradesh
News Alert: AP EPASS Scholarship Status
Applicable for: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit Cum Means, Minority Students
Status: Soon Available
Eligibility Criteria for AP EPASS Scholarship Form
- Aspirants must have belonged to the OBC/ST/SC categories.
- Applicants must be appearing the Graduation Post Graduation course from any reputed College or Institute.
- Student’s Parents income less than Rs 2 lakh per annum.
- High school and the intermediate student will be also applicable to apply this application form.
- More Preference will be given to students of government school/ board/ institute/ university.
Instruction to apply online for AP EPASS Scholarship
- Open the official website of the department is that “apepass.cgg.gov.in
- Then find the latest notification link on the home page.
- Then read all the instruction carefully.
- Then fill all the asking details in the correct place
- Finally, take the hard copy of the online form and save it for future use.