OSSC Recruitment 2020
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has declared an OSSC Recruitment 2020 notification through its official website. Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited OSSC Online applications to fill 106 vacancies for various vacant Posts of Welfare Extension Officer.
All those capable job seekers who are interested in OSSC job openings must fill the online application form against the OSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification abs send it on or before the closing date through the mentioned process.
On the other hand candidates need to read the entire provided information on this page of naukriform.in regarding the OSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification before going to apply for this recruitment process, candidates should have complete info about it.
OSSC 106 Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Welfare Extension Officer|
|Age Limit||Under 32 Years|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||notiffied soon|
Complete Details of OSSC Recruitment 2020
Applicants must have done Graduation Degree from reputed Institute/ University. And also must have passed ME standard in Odia language
- Those job searchers age is above of 21 years and below of 32 years as on 01st January, 2020 are eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
- Relaxation in upper age is applicable as per the Government norms.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- through online / offline or conventional mode.
- ST/SC/PWD candidates are exempted from paying any examination fee.
- Fee should be paid through Online/ Offline mode using the Treasury Portal/ by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
Job fighters will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by certificate verification.
Pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- + Grade Pay Rs 4,200/- will be given to the selected appliers for OSSC Recruitment notification.
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020
- Job fighters who are eligible for the vacant post may apply online through the official website that is www.ossc.gov.in
- On the home page of official site select “Online Application Form” and hit the link.
- After that select post for which you want to apply for and hit “Apply Online” link and enter 10th standard details.
- Fill the form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature if required.
- Make payment of application fee (online).
- At last check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Last Date of Apply Online: notiffied soon
To get other information about OSSC Recruitment 2020, applicants may check Official Notification